A little about the blog…
Here you will find the latest and greatest of Suzanna March Photography! New shoots, learnings, adventures, ideas … you name it, I’ll shoot it, post it and have fun doing it! Keep checking back for updates.
A little about my style…
- I am a lifestyle photographer. I love to be creative, different, and capture your relationship as it is – unique. What I love most about my job is working with people who are in love, in the moment and having fun! You won’t just become a client, you’ll become a friend – I mean, after all I am sharing your most important days of your life with you! After your big day has come and gone, its your story, a string of these little moments caught in time that remain. I love to look back at pictures of my parents wedding, my mom when she was pregnant with me, my first day of school… they are some of my most important possessions. This is the same emotion I’d like to create for you – giving you images that are beautiful and classic. Images that you’ll look back on time and time again that will become your most treasured family heirlooms.
A little about me…
- I live in Boston, MA with my husband, Joe and our sweet puppy, Lady; I adore them both.
- I love to laugh
- I believe everything happens for a reason
- I love to travel and meet new people
- I am a great parallel parker
- I love sing-a-longs, chai tea and taking naps during rain storms
- I call pizza, ”pie” and mozzarella, “mutz”
- I love peanut sauce and french fries (but not at the same time)
- I once ran two marathons in one year
- I love polaroids and all things “medium-format”
Thank you for stopping by … and feel free to leave a comment. I’d love to hear from you!